Not loud enough!!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I drilled (22mm) (7/8") mine a couple days ago and It sounds OK.. and I mean just OK.
like The Paragon stated "Not loud either, pretty quiet actually"...
I totally agree.. so, don't waste your time.

Now I'm in the market for some-type of aftermarket exhaust. I'm just not crazy about spending $500.00-$800.00 but you have to pay to play!

Used pipes show up here on occassion for a but cheaper, but go fast.

Last edited:

v4rick

Reaction score
Visit site
I went to the Scorpions and recommend them. Installation was easy, quality first-rate and the sound is only slightly higher at idle and low RPM's, but picks up at mid revs and absolutely screams above 10K!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to the Scorpions and recommend them. Installation was easy, quality first-rate and the sound is only slightly higher at idle and low RPM's, but picks up at mid revs and absolutely screams above 10K!

NO RE-PACKING forever and a limited warranty too!

I believe the above post is without the DB killers, sounds like a "go fast liter bike" above that 10k too!

madtriker

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i thought the same great bike but sounds like a sewing machine with standard pipes, I got a set of Two Brothers Exhausts for mine there expensive but you get what you pay for they sound awesome, makes me smile just starting her up and really roars when you give her some, they have the deepest sound love them and i think worth every penny :rockon:

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah i thought the same great bike but sounds like a sewing machine with standard pipes, I got a set of Two Brothers Exhausts for mine there expensive but you get what you pay for they sound awesome, makes me smile just starting her up and really roars when you give her some, they have the deepest sound love them and i think worth every penny :rockon:

I envy you sir! What this guy said!

adamyorkie

Reaction score
Visit site
It took a while to save the pennys but just fit some Leo Vince oval SBKs to her and what a difference, baffles in she sounds like a bike, baffles out - thunder!! Two things I have learnt are:
1. After market cans for this bike aren't cheap
2. Remove baffles from Leo Vinces before fitting to the bike!!

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It took a while to save the pennys but just fit some Leo Vince oval SBKs to her and what a difference, baffles in she sounds like a bike, baffles out - thunder!! Two things I have learnt are:
1. After market cans for this bike aren't cheap
2. Remove baffles from Leo Vinces before fitting to the bike!!
Would you say they're....baffling? :rockon: