NYC-ish ride 9/12 Saturday.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey everyone just saw the thread.... I think im going to set up a bear mtn to west point ride at the end of may before everyone goes away for vacation lol. I found a couple new twisty roads up near bear mtn on my bicycle lol so we dont have to cross the bridge to carmel if you don't want

You guys would have to plan that route, I don't remember the roads up there. I'll do my best to attend tho.

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
hey everyone just saw the thread.... I think im going to set up a bear mtn to west point ride at the end of may before everyone goes away for vacation lol. I found a couple new twisty roads up near bear mtn on my bicycle lol so we dont have to cross the bridge to carmel if you don't want

Count me in. Stay on th bicycle ... Will give me a chance to keep up ;).

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
At this point I am likely (if no tiny family members remain sick) riding Brooklyn->Valley Stream to meet a friend Sunday Morning 4/24 - and we will likely stay in the LI area. Any ideas/takers welcome. I will update the thread w/ definitive info.

Dkobra

Reaction score
Visit site
Seems interesting. What time do you plan on heading out, and are you going back to the city after the ride?

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would look forward to a meet and ride. Been a long time since we all got together.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
What are you stomping grounds? I would love to go to Glenn Cove again but someone who knows it well would rock. Anywhere else on the island would be great. Starting from Valley Stream (way of Brooklyn). I'd love to start early like 10 or so. Open to ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk