Old.
1061799378_Dn2Ef-M.jpg

One Way.
1048935936_dfihQ-M.jpg

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
The Hooter's picture was a spur of the moment idea.

I was angrily blasting through traffic, seeking anything that resembled eyes. Using my horn to herd Sunday traffic, ignoring signals, I caught myself and pulled into a park to calm the racing heart. Closing my eyes, visualizing things that make me serene.

Ahh. I can see it now. Young girls in tight fitting clothes, showing off their...AHA! I was suddenly rigid with inspiration, sitting upright in my seat. Two blocks to the west stood either the pinnacle of western civilization, or a gross display of moral decadence. (It's really just a crappy theme restaurant that cooks the entire menu in the same dirty fryer).

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
The Hooter's picture was a spur of the moment idea.

I was angrily blasting through traffic, seeking anything that resembled eyes. Using my horn to herd Sunday traffic, ignoring signals, I caught myself and pulled into a park to calm the racing heart. Closing my eyes, visualizing things that make me serene.

Ahh. I can see it now. Young girls in tight fitting clothes, showing off their...AHA! I was suddenly rigid with inspiration, sitting upright in my seat. Two blocks to the west stood either the pinnacle of western civilization, or a gross display of moral decadence. (It's really just a crappy theme restaurant that cooks the entire menu in the same dirty fryer).

Eddie, this is wrong on SO many levels!!! :shakehead:
:rof: :rof: :rof:

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
Great Job everyone. Here are the results-

Elizabeth- 8
Nelly- 8+2= 10
Lytehouse- 10
Eddie (not eligible) 10+4= 14
And our winner from South Africa...