Olympia motor sports-great gear AND customer service

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have had an Olympia airglide 3 jacket for almost 2 years now. I bought it very lightly used on this forum, and it has been the best bit of gear I've ever purchased. I recently got the airglide 3 pants and all weather gloves by Olympia to go with it. Very waterproof with the liner, and flows massive air without.

Until lately it has been flawless. The zipper on the liner has began ripping off. I contacted Olympia about the issue, told them the jacket is no longer under warranty, and the owner of the company responded the same day with a solution! They are sending me a replacement zipper FOR FREE to take to a local tailor to be repaired.

I am sold on their products and customer care. I think you can't go wrong with getting Olympia gear. Expensive, but worth the quality product.:thumbup:

Last edited:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sold on their gear as well, I had a pair of Airglide Overpants that started unraveling....sent them back to Olympia and they repaired them.
And they actually make nice looking women's gear!

:thumbup: for their customer service!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another Olympia fan here! I've been using their gear (pants, jackets and gloves) for ~8 years now.