Parts suppliers

RPF

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had pretty mixed results ordering OEM and aftermarket parts from several vendors and through dealers for my 07 FZ6 (and Kodiak ATV)

Can anyone recommend a parts supplier that will consistently:

1) send the correct part as specified by me?
2) send the part in less than 30 days?
3) send me parts that are packaged to avoid damage?
4) send me parts that aren't ridiculously overpriced?

Thanks very much

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Partzilla is the only on-line supplier I use: https://www.partzilla.com/ Excellent prices.

I also use Boats.net (same company) for my Yamaha outboard engine parts(large company), again NEVER an issue.
They actually took back and replaced a part for the boat engine I buggered up($100 part)..

Never got the wrong part, fast shipping (if in stock). A part needed from Japan got to my door within a month.

Always packed extremely well, (including a fuel tank for my 07) to SW Florida, not a scratch...

Prices are great and free shipping over $149.00

The fuel tank, side pod, full fairing, CCT cover are all from them (shipped across the country):

Last edited:

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
Off topic but where did you get the luggage rack and what is the make please, about the only thing I still could use on my cross country FZ6-S2 like yours but '08.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Off topic but where did you get the luggage rack and what is the make please, about the only thing I still could use on my cross country FZ6-S2 like yours but '08.

The bracket that clamps around the hand rails is a genuine Yamaha part that I had to order from Europe (many years ago, well, 2012 per my plate). That bracket is for a Yamaha top box (that I don't have / want).

I made an aluminum plate (see pic below)that bolts to it with several holes on the edges for bungee cords. I can load darn near anything (weight being the limit) on it. Really doesn't look too bad, no way I would remove it, way too useful.

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've used partzilla, bikebandit, ronayers and partspak, with similar experience all around. If it takes them 30 days to get you a part, it's because nobody has it and the wait would be equivalent anywhere.