Would you be interested in a pazzo levers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How much of a interest would there be for a group buy of Pazzos? I would love to get a pair, but at $179 being like a worldwide price... im not sure.. I would rather see it at around $150 or less... Anyone have connections? any interest....?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in, but can't justify paying over $150.00 for a new set of levers, so that's got to be the max for me. $100 or less would be nice.

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
ya i voted yes but i didnt really read that this was a group buy.... anyways... i have the pazzo's already and they are worth every bit of $175... highly recommended :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: shift like butter

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sounds good, now we just have to find someone with the connection :thumbup: we can always try going through a store on ebay, but if anyone has a shop connection that they can put a word in... that would probably be a better solution...

but we can honestly say... all the people who voted thus far would be willing to seriously fork up the money if we can get the price down 30 or 40 bucks?

are we all in favor of pazzo's? or asv...?

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
i spend some time over at the gxsr site... i know :spank: but anyways... you way want to contact motomummy and see if you can get hooked up with a group purchase... unlikely but worth a try... i ordered my pazzo's through motomummy and i get a free set of grips too... so maybe that would be worth something to you.. and motomummy is always free shipping so thats another fee you wouldnt have to fork up... worth a try but keep in mind he caters to the gxsr crowd.... good luck

F

FZSex

*EDIT* I'm in if we can get to $150

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you can get a group buy together it would be great as Pazzos are too damn expensive.

The reason I voted no is I already have a pair that I bought used for $140. Even at that price I think they are too expensive. There are other brands of levers at lower prices that probably work just as well.

The biggest beef I have with Pazzo is the piss poor machining of the non- functional surfaces. On the tops and bottoms of my levers have tooling marks, deep ones. For $179 I feel they should be damn near perfect.

On the functional side they are very nice. The pivot is made to a much closer tollerance than stock and I like the way they fit my fingers better than the stock levers.

Here's the funny part, the Moto GP guys all use big 'ole levers that look like our stock ones!

So I guess we are not men and women, we are > :squid:

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to plead ignorance here, but what are the functional advantages to these types of levers over stock? I know they look cooler but do they really provide that much more control and comfort to justify the price?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to plead ignorance here, but what are the functional advantages to these types of levers over stock? I know they look cooler but do they really provide that much more control and comfort to justify the price?

Justify the price....man that is a hard call.

They do pivot smoother because there is less wabble between the mount and the lever itself. The bushing is a better material than stock so the action is smoother (and we all like a smooth action :rolleyes:). And for me I like how the lever is notched so my fingers have a place to rest vs. the stock lever that is flat. Finally the adjustability of both levers is great. You can set it up to what fits you the best. Both this point and the previous one help my cover the front brake easier, IMHO.

But justify, I don't think so.

If you compare the value of the Pazzos $179, to the value of Pirelli Diablos at Cycle Gear at $179 a pair, the Pirellis win hands down.

What do others think?

Denver_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the funny part, the Moto GP guys all use big 'ole levers that look like our stock ones!

Yeah, I noticed that too. And for hard stops, I like using four fingers on the front brake. I had been getting lax and using only two fingers on front brake for a while, then during a practice session I realized two fingers on the front brake just wasn't getting the braking power I needed.

The Pazzos are good looking levers, no doubt about it.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

i think 95% of it is looks... i am excited about having a shorter lever.. but other than that im not sure how much TRUE functionality is coming out of them. same as your belly pans, seat cowls. etc... mainly a good looking placebo

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So far i have sent emails to SoloMotoparts.com, Fatbikez.com, motoworldonline.com, Topendz.com, Podiumsuperbike.com, motomummy.com, mid-westsportbikes.com

ill contact more tonight... all are 179 or 180... ill say we need free shipping, and whoever has the lowest cost gets the bid...