Pete's Superbike

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i dunno what else to say, but its some shop in montreal, quebec, canada. they have great prices on tires. way cheaper than even other online places.

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site
i dunno what else to say, but its some shop in montreal, quebec, canada. they have great prices on tires. way cheaper than even other online places.

I'll second this. I've purchased one tire for one bike and recently had them install a tire on my FZ (brought the wheel in). 20$ 10 minutes and I was out of there. Previously went to a dealership here and was charged just over 100$ for installation of two tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
In another forum that I'm a member of Pete's will post their weekly specials. Great prices that no one around here can come close too. One local retailer said their prices are lower than what he purchases his tires for .....but warned of checking the date codes on the tires (really matter?).
Anyways.....nothing but great feedback about them in the forum.

special_k_828

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought tires for my last bike (CBR F4) from Pete's. They were great to work with. Tires arrived to my door (Toronto) in 2 days. I need a new rear for my FZ6...will be going back to Pete's.

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site
In another forum that I'm a member of Pete's will post their weekly specials. Great prices that no one around here can come close too. One local retailer said their prices are lower than what he purchases his tires for .....but warned of checking the date codes on the tires (really matter?).
Anyways.....nothing but great feedback about them in the forum.

Yeah some will say date matters. I.e. a 4 yr old tire ain't a new tire, rubber dries and hardens. Anyway, I did check the One I bought from them and it was manufactured that year. But the tire I just had them install, which I got from the PO was a 2009. I should have asked him where he got it. Anyway it's on the FZ now and doing just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

regder

Reaction score
Visit site
Pete is awesome, I've bought my last three sets of tires from him. Price is good, shipping is good, everything is good.

He sells so many tires, I'd find it hard to believe he would have any old tires. Every tire I've bought from him had very recent date codes.