Planning trip to southern Alsace, France

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In June I'm going together with a mate to the Vosges region of France for 4 days :cheer:
After the recent threatened closure of some of the passes I think it's a good thing to go now, before this matter rears its ugly head again.
Its really 1 day getting ther, 2 days riding around the area and 1 day riding back. We'll be staying at the bikers hotel du col de Bussang. We'll be riding down on Thursday and back on the Sunday.

At the moment we're looking at several routes, this is one of them (BTW sometimes the link doesn't work properly, as google maps seems to add a few ?'s but if you remove these it should work, or simply copy the address and put it in the browser :confused:).

If anyone has any info or tips on this region, places to eat or visit, it would be great to hear, cheers :thumbup:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was sort of in the region over Christmas, I was in Freiburg in Germany, just over the border, and I saw some great roads I'd love to ride on my bike. The road from Freiburg up to Titisee and Feldberg looked pretty awesome!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was sort of in the region over Christmas, I was in Freiburg in Germany, just over the border, and I saw some great roads I'd love to ride on my bike. The road from Freiburg up to Titisee and Feldberg looked pretty awesome!

You're right Andz They are only divided by a river valley, Schwarzwald (black forest) is also on my list of places to visit, maybe in a couple of years (I think next year might be the Hartz) :thumbup:.