Power Commander Group buy

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
Of course it is. Why would you get in a group buy and pay MORE than you can get it somewhere else. I'd be down for the right shipped price to Canada.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got the price now.... Its ongoling so we dont have to buy bulk...

$269.95 (Includes Shipping) shipped in the US
$300 Cdn (Includes Shipping) shipped in Canada. (Plus GST PST If Applicable)

Overseas buyers add shipping at cost.

PM me if you want one...

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man.. its right at that price where its a good deal but might be right out of my range. i might have to save up some extra cash.

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
Got the price now.... Its ongoling so we dont have to buy bulk...

$269.95 (Includes Shipping) shipped in the US
$300 Cdn (Includes Shipping) shipped in Canada. (Plus GST PST If Applicable)

Overseas buyers add shipping at cost.

PM me if you want one...

Thanks for the hard work:thumbup:, but we can already get it for that price at ABSOLUTE CYCLE PERFORMANCE LLC LINDEN, NJ 1 (877) 382-9800 . No way of getting it lower? Would be nice to go with your guys, as they have given us a good deal on the Two Bros.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the hard work:thumbup:, but we can already get it for that price at ABSOLUTE CYCLE PERFORMANCE LLC LINDEN, NJ 1 (877) 382-9800 . No way of getting it lower? Would be nice to go with your guys, as they have given us a good deal on the Two Bros.

It Seems thats as good as its gonna get so go with ABSOLUTE CYCLE PERFORMANCE LLC LINDEN, NJ 1 because I only take paypal and will have to add paypal fees 2.9% also... This deal works for us Canadians thous because we will avoid duty... And Im sure that ABSOLUTE wont ship to Canada for free

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It Seems thats as good as its gonna get so go with ABSOLUTE CYCLE PERFORMANCE LLC LINDEN, NJ 1 because I only take paypal and will have to add paypal fees 2.9% also... This deal works for us Canadians thous because we will avoid duty... And Im sure that ABSOLUTE wont ship to Canada for free

I don't have a PayPal account and have never used it. There have been several occasions that I was buying something from another member who requested PayPal as form of payment, but each time, at my request, the member agreed to another form of payment. Rather than wasting 3%, I like to use a money order purchased from the United States Post Office. It's a federal money order, cost only $1.00 and you can get them up to $1000 each, and you can purchase as many as you want as long as you have the money. It's better than a personal check, and might be better than an official or cashier's check from the bank because the postal money order can be cashed at any U.S. Post Office, or at your bank. Only drawback is that it is for U.S. members only, and will cost you a stamp, and the payment is not immediate since it's usually sent in the mail. PayPal might be a good form of payment Internationally, but are the fees any higher?

Shaggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Uhm... the everyday price at More Power racing is 274.95 with free shipping in the US.

Has anyone talked to them about a group buy?

They take credit cards and PayPal.

Its who I bought mine from, they were super great to work with, even called me to make sure about my setup and put the right map on the unit.

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site

Seems their price is now $279.95, must have been on sale.

I'm contacting More Power Racing - More Power Racing regarding a group buy. Will let you guys know when I know.:thumbup:

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
That would be great. Thanks! See if you can get the for say oh... $15.95!! Ha I wish.

I've got a guy on eBay willing to do it for $265 including delivery by USPS Priority Mail (takes 2-3 days). Not heard from the other guys yet. For Canada he wants $35 shipping or $28 if we buy 10 or more, so you guys should just go with Admin. He can't ship into DynoJet UK's distribution area.

I'll contact the other guys again. Are you guys ok with going through eBay?

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
From More Power Racing, so let me know a number:

Erik,

I can do $269 to your door on power commanders going within the continental US. Shipping is additional for anyone out of the lower 48 US.

If you can get me a list of the power commanders needed and how many, I can see what we can do for you on pricing. If I can ship them all to one location, I can do better on pricing. I cannot guarantee pricing for anyone that does not order at the same time as the group. Though, if they mention the buy, I can definitely do it for the $269.

Group buys are not something that we do on a regular basis, but I’ll be happy to work with you if you can work with me.

Thanks.

Hiedi Linz

More Power Racing

Sales

[email protected]

Phone (360)658-3939

Fax (360)658-3434

More Power Racing - More Power Racing