Project Zomboid - Excellent Zombie Survival

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure how many of you are into PC gaming, but there's an excellent indie title that's been in the works for years now (I've been following it for quite some time) called Project Zomboid. I'd highly suggest checking it out!

The Ultimate Zombie Survival RPG

Manage your character like they're real, but in a fun way during a zombie apocalypse. Realistic needs including food, water,fatigue, sickness, injuries, boredom, depression, anxiety, etc. Scavenge the world around you for supplies as the zombie horde slowly grows and roams through clever simulation and fortify/build various locations to hole up in to see how long you're able to survive.

Many things come into play with this game, and your characters can be made to have certain strengths and weaknesses (which alot more points to put toward strengths), work on their skills such farming/cooking/carpentry (don't expect to master them all). Even factors such as noise and light come into play; move quietly in your own home and have curtains in the way if you decide to turn a light on or else you might hear some banging on your door!

As far as I know there's a demo from a much, much earlier version that for the most part has enough features to impress anyone. If zombies and survival type games are your jam, don't miss this one! It's multiplayer too, so I'd be happy to join anyone who's interested in putting a late evening or two to use!

Last edited: