Replacement bulb for two bros turn signal.

Krazy8888

Reaction score
Visit site
I blew a turn signal on my two bros fender eliminator and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a replacement bulb, other than from ordering from two bros.

Thanks!!

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Just pull out the bulb and bring it with you to any local autoparts store. If it is a standard type bulb, which I assume it is, they should have a replacement on hand.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just pull out the bulb and bring it with you to any local autoparts store. If it is a standard type bulb, which I assume it is, they should have a replacement on hand.

Or replace them with a good set of LED type.:D

gstephen70

Reaction score
Visit site
TO THE OP, I have found the Two Bros turn bulbs to blow fairly frequently. I have three I would be glad to send your way. However, as already mentioned, as you'll be blowing bulbs at least once a month, you might as well pony up and go LED. Just remember to buy the rely to slow down the blinking.

Anyway, if you want the bulbs, shoot me your address. Also, make sure you can remove the bulb first as I've had alot of them fall apart in my neddlenose pliers.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Same here. 2bros signals are crap.

I looked high and low, and didn't find any place to get them other than directly from 2bros. Not to mention they're expensive, but when I did get replacements, I kept blowing them about every other week. Changed to LED and have been very happy since.

Krazy8888

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the responses!! I am going to go to the LED set up, anybody know who i can order from in Canada, found some in the US but would prefer to give my cash to a Canadian supplier.

Thanks

Krazy8888

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the Rizomas today, and need help with the install. I put the new flasher relay in and now have to wire the signals. It comes with 2 load resistors and i was wondering if i needed to use one, two or if i have to use any at all.

Last edited: