roads between Parry Sound and Sundridge

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday we did the 124 across from Sundridge to Dunchurch where we hopped on the 520 over to the Bunny Trail. The Bunny Trail comes out near Waubamik.....from there east on the 124 to Hurdville road down to 400 south then onto 518 east.
Probably the best roads I've been on my bike in Ontario.
If you are up near Parry Sound you need to get on these roads.:BLAA:

erburtt

Reaction score
Visit site
Does the Bunny trail turn to gravel at any point? I was Google mapping it and couldn't get a street view down that far, not that im scared of gravel but far too many times have I been surprised with it around a bend or something. I'm in Bracebridge for the summer and always looking for a nice weekend ride. If your anywhere in that area you should check out highway 13 off 169 just past Bala on the way to Gravenhurst, the first sign you see says caution curvy roads for 33 km, it comes out at Severn Bridge on highway 11.

Bill

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday we did the 124 across from Sundridge to Dunchurch where we hopped on the 520 over to the Bunny Trail. The Bunny Trail comes out near Waubamik.....from there east on the 124 to Hurdville road down to 400 south then onto 518 east.
Probably the best roads I've been on my bike in Ontario.
If you are up near Parry Sound you need to get on these roads.:BLAA:

That is a fact! I was up there a few years ago and ate at a place in Perry Sound called Bay Street Cafe near the docks. A little expensive, I guess, cause it's for tourists like me, however, not a bad choke and puke.:thumbup: