Scariest trip ever had

airoh69

Reaction score
Visit site
So yesterday went on a mountain trip with 25 more bikes (there where all type of bikes.). Checked the weather before we started and said that it was going to be a sunny day without clouds. So we started went up to the mountains, stopped at a church for a while and the continued our journey to a tavern to go and eat. Btw some clouds where starting to group. Mid trip and all of a sudden a very strong hail storm started. We had nowhere to go but to continue very slowly. That continued for around 30 mins along with heavy rain. The whole road became white from hail. and the road had parts that have overflown making small rivers (the water was actually reaching the chain) through the road. Believe me it was a nightmare. We had 2 motorcycle falls. 1 tried to brake with front brakes and just lost control and the other just slipped (didn't see the second one they told me what happened).
It was an experience that i will never forget and also i learned so much on bike control in those 30 mins that i couldn't learn over an year. Ohh almost forgot GOD BLESS ABS. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Ice is a huge pucker factor, have you removed the seat from your arse yet?

Smooth inputs with everything you do on the bike is where the control is. Stay off the front brake as much as you can and low rpm in a tall gear.

Yes, abs is our friend.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
That's why I am always worried when riding in the mountains. Weather is not predictable.

I always worry that I will end up crashing into a ditch and lying there for god knows how long until somebody by an off chance happens to find me.