Scavenger Hunt Rules

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
Every good contest needs rules... well, not really but I like rules. So I figured why not have some for the Scavenger Hunt. :D

Start and End:
Scavenger Hunts will begin on (or close to) the 1st of the Month. The end date and time will be posted at the top of that month's SH thread.

How it works:
Step one is a doozie. Once the list is posted get busy taking pics. :thumbup: [NOTE: All pictures are to be taken AFTER the SH has been posted.] Next, upload your photos into that month's SH thread. You can load them as you take them or wait and load them all at once, it's up to you.

How winners are chosen:
Completing all of, or the most, challenges and posting them in the allotted time.

In the event there is a tie, various things will be taken into account to determine the winner.
1) Accuracy with which the challenges are completed.
example:
Challenge: Bike next to a ship
Completions: (A) Bike next to a canoe, (B) Bike next to a toy ship, or (C) Bike next to a Cruise ship.
Answer C would carry more weight than answer A.

2) Creativity. No examples. You're left up to the mercy of the judge. :BLAA:

3) Extra Credit points. All issues of extra credit will be explained in that month's SH thread. It could be anything from extra pictures to be taken, or things to be done within of the the challenge pictures itself.

4) Bribery! :sinister: Everyone has their price. :jawdrop: Ah, I'm just kidding as far as you know. ;)

Prizes:
The winner will receive.... not sure yet. I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
When will this be starting. Wondering for tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day in Western Washington and if i can get a hold of the list i can have a day off (spring break) and a nice day in rainy washington to work on it.

Just a hope, lol

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
When will this be starting...

Start and End:
Scavenger Hunts will begin on (or close to) the 1st of the Month.
:D

with all good things there has to be a little bit of a wait. kinda like christmas. ;)

Picture6-1.png

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
When will this be starting. Wondering for tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day in Western Washington and if i can get a hold of the list i can have a day off (spring break) and a nice day in rainy washington to work on it.

Just a hope, lol
What part of Oly are you from? I used to live north of Lacey, near Riveridge High School.