September 2010 Scavenger Hunt

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
This is why I offered to help , like I said its an international forum & Australia is 99.9% snow free , we dont even sell snowmobiles in the country.. :(

ADR regulations mean that Go-Karts are not an off the shelf item in Oz so this is out.. :(

Circus's are a dying art in Oz so a clown with a Unicycle is rarer than hens teeth.. :(

As for the Rocket well 95% of the world doesnt have a space program/nuclear missile capability so that rules them out.. :(

But good luck to the rest of the World/USA in there quest to get them , im looking forward to the results there should be some good ones :thumbup:

Humpy, you will be surprised to know that we are not allowed to purchase rockets off the shelves here in the US!! :BLAA: It will be a challenge to find one to photograph.
I plan to ride to a go-kart/miniature golf/bumper boat place to get that pic.
I got a pic of my neighbor's tricycle, but so far haven't found an owner of a unicycle yet. (No clown required)

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
This is why I offered to help , like I said its an international forum & Australia is 99.9% snow free , we dont even sell snowmobiles in the country.. :(

ADR regulations mean that Go-Karts are not an off the shelf item in Oz so this is out.. :(

Circus's are a dying art in Oz so a clown with a Unicycle is rarer than hens teeth.. :(

As for the Rocket well 95% of the world doesnt have a space program/nuclear missile capability so that rules them out.. :(

Five minutes with a search engine and I find sleds for rent in Victoria, which is a long drive from Ipswich, I'll give you that.

There are three kart tracks around Brisbane.

In all the bicycle stores in your city, not one has a unicycle?

Just because you don't have a space program doesn't mean there are not rockets in your town.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. "
George S. Patton

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I passed a guy riding a unicycle in the middle of town the other day. Pity I was in my car though.

Rocket?... fireworks will do.

Snowmobile? In Africa? yeah right. Hang on... a CanAm Spyder is a snowmobile with wheels...

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I passed a guy riding a unicycle in the middle of town the other day. Pity I was in my car though.

Rocket?... fireworks will do.

Snowmobile? In Africa? yeah right. Hang on... a CanAm Spyder is a snowmobile with wheels...

good idea for the rocket, Andz! :thumbup:
I haven't seen a unicycle in ages. Would a motorcycle doing a wheelie count?? :BLAA:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

But good luck to the rest of the World/USA in there quest to get them , im looking forward to the results there should be some good ones :thumbup:
Yep, that is why I cant play Humps....... Not much snow in Aus, or any rockets......
No unicycles in Perth either :shakehead:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw this kid on his way home from school.

1003881746_xEBSZ-M.jpg

He rolled to the light, idled, hopped a 180 and away he went.

You just gotta be in the right place at the right time. And on your bike!

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm very disappointed I was not able to have a lot of riding time this month (to say any!!!!!!!) and when it was very important I did not have my camera with me !!!!!!!!!

Either way, I wanted to share this with you guys...
44ccfa8b-3789-55e1.jpg

I was able to take a couple of pictures with mu phone!!!!!
44ccfa8b-37fd-588e.jpg

And I'm giving a try to this new thing of tapatalk, so I can insert multiple images,
44ccfa8b-385b-b7c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool rocket photos!! :cheer:

Well, I think Brenda snuck up on me and took the lead! :spank:
Congrats Lytehouse!! :wav:

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
Angel- 2
Elizabeth- 14
And our winner...

Lytehouse- 16

Congratulations! You are the big winner! And thanks to all who played.

Since I don't have your address, I'm afraid you don't get the check. But you get the pride of a job well done.

No one has shown any interest for an October hunt, so I guess we will just ride without purpose. :(