Shoshonne Falls

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I took a half day ride to Twin Falls Id, about 150 miles away and visited the state park, Shoshone Falls where the Snake River runs through.

bastage

Reaction score
Visit site
I actually went to the wrong forums when I saw this as I was trying to get to the FZ6r-forums, but I had to register to say awesome photo's..

I think I need to take this ride on my 6r one of these weekends. I'm also in Boise (well kuna) & like I'm guessing you are I'm a Vegas transplant here..

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pics, Kenny! My Dad's side of the family is from there and Sun Valley. I spent a few summer vacations fishing and rafting the Snake River:thumbup::thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually went to the wrong forums when I saw this as I was trying to get to the FZ6r-forums, but I had to register to say awesome photo's..

I think I need to take this ride on my 6r one of these weekends. I'm also in Boise (well kuna) & like I'm guessing you are I'm a Vegas transplant here..

Are you part of the Kuna Gators? There is local forum up here that I post frequently. Welcome by the way. let's go ride Bogus! That's my local playground..

Boise Riders - Boise Idaho Motorcycle Riders

If you're not on here, might as well join and introduce yourself. Freaking great motorcycle roads up here, but other than that, I'm bored as hell.

Kenny

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful scenery Kenny. Are you goin to Iron Butt it to the Hoonapalooza in two weeks?

Tempting, but I probably can't. It sucks, I managed to make at least a couple of rides every year down to Southern Cal while I lived in Vegas but I'm way too far north now. But I have a mission this summer, I need to knock off the Old Spiral Highway up in Lewiston Id and the LoLo Pass in Montana this summer. Not sure how they will compare to the Rattlesnake Grade (Enterprise Or to Lewiston Id) that I rode last year, so far that has been the number one motorcycle rode I have ridden.

But maybe next year, by then I will have my new Ducati Multistrada Grantourismo and it's not a motorcycle unless it's been properly broken in down in California.

bastage

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you part of the Kuna Gators? There is local forum up here that I post frequently. Welcome by the way. let's go ride Bogus! That's my local playground..

Boise Riders - Boise Idaho Motorcycle Riders

If you're not on here, might as well join and introduce yourself. Freaking great motorcycle roads up here, but other than that, I'm bored as hell.

Kenny

Just registered there. Was not a member as I have just had my 6r for a few days & before that I was on 250cc dual sports for commuting.