Site Bug Thread

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All.. so we are on the "spare" server with a new OS with the latest database and a backup of the image files and code from Nov30... So there is going to be some bugs for me to fix.....

Post em here please...

:BLAA: How I feel right now LOL bedtime...... chow

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Good stuff dennis.

Little bug, I tried to re-load my avatar, but I get... "Unable to save image"

Sleep well mate.
:rockon:

+1 and it seems some jpeg images are missing from posts but figured all this stuff will get worked out.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The site was backed up to the 30th November, so the links for any pics after that date will not work, as they wont be saved on the server.
I noticed that on the Riding Game thread.

I noticed that i have quiet a few posts that have disappeared aswell :( they were all some of my best work too :D

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The site was backed up to the 30th November, so the links for any pics after that date will not work, as they wont be saved on the server.
I noticed that on the Riding Game thread.

I noticed that with (among others) the pics for the "Winterday Ride in Netherlands" thread, I'll ask Andre to upload the pics again.

I noticed that i have quiet a few posts that have disappeared aswell :( they were all some of my best work too :D
I noticed the same thing with a couple of posts from the previous few days (before the crash).

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dennis:

Just to throw it out there, would you be interested in doing daily snapshot backups (using something like rsnapshot, rsnapshot) of the Vbulletin content, Apache config, and a nightly SQL dump of the database offsite? I'm offering space on a server here at work if you would like to do it. We're a MySQL shop here, so I have some decent DB backup scripts.

In a really bad disaster, this server could be a temporary "live" server if you redirected DNS to point 600riders.com to it. Just a thought.

The server would be maintained by yours truly ;)

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I tried to link one of the thank-you threads to here, and the hyperlink wont work???

I have enabled mod_rewrite and re-enables the SEO system......:rolleyes:

English.............. The links will all work now

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There seems to be 2 replies to the thread under mods, http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/27487-rox-speed-fx-pivoting-bar-risers.html

Someone asked for the part number, and I replied where I got mine from, and the link to the store and info. Both replies were from yesterday I think.

Did you mean to say there are "2 replies missing" to that thread.

If so, you need to post them again, we lost a few hours of data when the site went down again. Went back to the previous back-up, (maybe 6 hours earlier or something). Anything posted in that time has been lost forever.
Shouldn't happen again, as the site is backed up every hour now, instead of every 24 hours.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Dennis

I can no longer access the "Social Group - Aussie Fizzers". It just give me a list of all groups but I can't get into mine.

Hope they haven't kicked me out......

:ban: