Site upgrade Vote.

Should we upgrade to Vbulletin 4.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keef

Reaction score
Visit site
I say go for it! Specially if it makes your life easier to manage the web site. This is a great site full of good info. I will also be happy to donate some $$ to cover the cost.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Admin,

updating will put more work on you initially but if it will make your life easier on the long run then go for it.

Thanks for asking and lets us know your decision so we can help cover the cost.

Abschatten

Reaction score
Visit site
I am new to the forums as you can tell but i'm with you with the upgrade. I have a website that is running the new version of Vbulletin and it's great. Our forums have been tweaked to look the way we want it by a actual web designer so that's the only difference. Lzuruha if you would like to see what we've done with it. I am not trying to promote the website, we're a gaming community so yeah :thumbup:

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I can cope with the upgrade, but how about fixing things too?

I come back from an extended break as someone helped themselves to my bike and I'm told my password has expired.

Fine. Simple enough to register a new one. All's well and the welcome box acknowledges me as having logged in.

I then write a lengthy Hello Boys I'm Back post only then to be told I've not logged in and have used an invalid password.
Round I go again.
I've now lost the will to rewrite the thread.

Its why I ride a Fazer.
I like when things work right first time, every time.:thumbup:

My password was fine and didn't need changing. I use the same one for everything and frankly don't give a damn if somebody hacks it. I don't have any personal info worth stealing. Not only that but I also don't have a good memory for p/words.

Just wanted to have my say in this world driven by abject paranoia.:confused: