Sorry to be leaving?

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, just to letting you know that I will be leaving this great forum at the end of the month. I will be taking delivery of a Kawasaki z1000sx which I'm quite excited about.

I have been on this forum since 2009 and loved every minute on here. We have had some great banter over the years, and when I have had a problem with my fazer you guys have always answered my questions quickly.

I feel quite sad to be leaving, :( but I also feel quite excited for the future, but you won't get rid of me that easy, as I'll be popping on from time to time.

Thanks again Phil.:thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Phil, you know plenty of members have moved onto different bikes but still drop in,
I hope you'll be one of them.
Congrats on the new ride I hope it gives you many many K's of safe riding, and that there's a forum for the Kwakka that is as good as this one( I sorta doubt that really, but hey, you can always hope lol)
cheers

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's been over 2 years since I sold my FZ6, but I'm still here :thumbup:

Stick around, Phil!! .. and congrats on the Z!!!

bdub24

Reaction score
Visit site
You'll still find yourself back here.. The z1000/ninja1000 forums are the least active I have ever seen. Kind of a bummer with the lack of technical information and used parts:/

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations on the new Kawasaki! As others have said, this is just a great forum and I think it shines because we have a great, unique membership and staff.

I've been through 2 other bikes after my FZ6 and I'm still very active here.

Enjoy your new ride and don't forget we're your friends! Blah

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Get the hell out and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

No one here said that to me when I sold my 6. Stick around, post some pictures and give us some likes and dislikes on that Kawasaki!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that the half of the folks who are active on this forum no longer have an FZ6 but have chosen to stay here. It's like a team, you have a choice to stay with the team or move on.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Im also one of the no bike brigade and have been for 3 years but still come on ever day when I can, as has been said its a family, and ive meet friends here I would otherwise have never known. Stick around.:rolleyes:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You will have to change your name to Kawidodger! :spank: Like Kenny said a lot of the members here have changed motorcycles but stay on this great forum. Please show some picture of the new ride.

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Congrats on the new bike Phil, though sad you have to wave goodbye to the FZ6.
Do stick around though, like our fellow forum folks have said! :)
You're experience is very valuable to our community.

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
We'll its time I come clean too then. My Gf just picked up a Skuzzy (suzuki) GS500F. Ive been spending some time on the GS500 forums..

I still own my FZ though. I wont leave!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys, just to letting you know that I will be leaving this great forum at the end of the month. I will be taking delivery of a Kawasaki z1000sx which I'm quite excited about.

I have been on this forum since 2009 and loved every minute on here. We have had some great banter over the years, and when I have had a problem with my fazer you guys have always answered my questions quickly.

I feel quite sad to be leaving, :( but I also feel quite excited for the future, but you won't get rid of me that easy, as I'll be popping on from time to time.

Thanks again Phil.:thumbup:

Seriously, have you seen how many members don't own the FZ6? 2 of the site Administrators don't own the FZ6 anymore.

No need to leave!