Sorry to be leaving?

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
no needto leave. this forum is pic hungry so at the first instance post lots of pics of your ride and riding impressions too as has already been suggested.

this forum reminds me of the motto used by honda

you meet the nicest people on a honda...

you meet the nicest people on fz6 forum:D

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Oooh, that's a bit nice. Have always liked green and black colourway. That's why I like Kwaks and the Triumph Speed/Street series.

How you finding it compared to the Fizzer?

Hi spine, only had the bike just under a week, but got to say I just love it. Did a trip around Wales yesterday running the bike in and managed to average 49 mpg which Is great. Notice a big difference in power towards the Fazer but that's expected. Riding position also very similar which was a big plus. :thumbup:

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi spine, only had the bike just under a week, but got to say I just love it. Did a trip around Wales yesterday running the bike in and managed to average 49 mpg which Is great. Notice a big difference in power towards the Fazer but that's expected. Riding position also very similar which was a big plus. :thumbup:
That depresses me some, I struggle get 48MPG with my FZ :(

Maybe I need a ninja 1000 :rolleyes:

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk

Sounds excellent! Love the FZ6 riding position, so that's good to hear it's quite similar.

I dunno how many MPG I get with the FZ6. I just know it sups fuel like nobodies business unless I'm riding out in the sticks where I don't have to keep stopping and starting at every traffic light. lol.

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, hope you are enjoying your bikes and taking advantage of some of this sunshine we are having at the moment. As you know after seven years on the fazer I finally changed to a Kawasaki z1000sx. I just wanted to give you a bit of a update on this bike. As I said before very similar riding position as the fazer, just loads more power. This bike as got two power bands, full power 142bhp band 2 cuts you down to around 100bhp.

It's also got traction control with three settings which comes in very handy if the weather is very wet. Just had my first service on the bike, so now I can start to open her up a bit more. Only time will tell if I'm still thinking the same in twelve months time as I am now. Will still keep popping in from time to time to see what people are posting and and you never know might even know some of the answers myself.

Cheers Phil.:thumbup:

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
no need to be sorry. you leave, i arrive, more room for....me! :Sport:

see you back when you miss, and buy....another FZ6 :thumbup: