South Florida riders

Zack

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

I am from Toronto and stay in Sarasota for 2 weeks. However, weather is a bit of trouble. It is mostly sunny but cold. Today, 11 deg. C. Not good for my usual t-shirt ride around town. Still better than 1/2 meter of the snow in Canada

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Scott

I'll be down that way at the end of Feb and March. I'm actually in Arcadia but most people don't know where that is. We should arrange a group ride and when I'm down that way I'll give you a shout. I'm a Auto Tech by trade so after a couple of weeks off without fixing something I'm always itching to work on something.

Dave

Last edited:

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

I am from Toronto and stay in Sarasota for 2 weeks. However, weather is a bit of trouble. It is mostly sunny but cold. Today, 11 deg. C. Not good for my usual t-shirt ride around town. Still better than 1/2 meter of the snow in Canada

Hey Zack
I'm really close to you, Arcadia. I have in-laws that live in Arcadia Village and we stay with them every year for about 3 weeks, been doing this for about 10 years (from Kenora,ON). Should arrange a SW Florida group ride. I'll give you a shout when I'm down if your there.

Dave

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Central-East Florida!!!!

Actually several years ago I did some work in Arcadia.

Let me know if any of you would be heading this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruggybuggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Central-East Florida!!!!

Actually several years ago I did some work in Arcadia.

Let me know if any of you would be heading this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cocoa is a little ways from Arcadia but you never know. I'll give you a shout when I'm down but we should arrange a group ride for all central/south west florida riders.

DeepEmissions

SportBike No0b
Reaction score
Visit site
How's that FL weather?!

I'm 30, and usually have plenty of time on the weekends for a ride.
I've never been on any Group Rides, but I'd like to.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you are around the Okeechobee area, or Vero Beach to Port Saint Lucie area, I'll be glad to meet up and ride out!

Peace!

Seanzi

Reaction score
Visit site
Here in South Miami. I always enjoy riding with other people. If you're ever in the area PM me or email. Normally ride with a group called FloridaRiderz. They do cool group rides for autism and orphans and stuff. Good group. My buddy just got rid of his FZ6 so i'm all alone now.