Tail turn indicators

StatusRF

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys.
I have side Givi V35 cases, and the indicators had to be more push out.
Thing is i find it horrible looking, and worse when i don`t use the cases.
Have you guys come up with some good alternatives?
I wan`t to be as legal as possible, as moto inspections coming to portugal next year.
Tanxs

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey @StatusRF - is your question and concern about the looks / aesthetic appeal? Or are you concerned with passing moto inspection in Portugal? If the inspection is the concern, do you have any more info regarding what it will take to pass inspections, like for example are the turn indicators required to be spaced apart a certain amount of centimeters, etc.?

And hello everyone, I am still alive and yes, still riding my one and only, RED FZ6 (2007 model). :cool:

StatusRF

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey @StatusRF - is your question and concern about the looks / aesthetic appeal? Or are you concerned with passing moto inspection in Portugal? If the inspection is the concern, do you have any more info regarding what it will take to pass inspections, like for example are the turn indicators required to be spaced apart a certain amount of centimeters, etc.?

And hello everyone, I am still alive and yes, still riding my one and only, RED FZ6 (2007 model). :cool:

It`s still uncertain. Inspection is not being made yet so i don`t know that aspect.

About my question is regarding the looks.
With the cases it`s fine, but since i don`t carry them too much anyway, i don`t like how the indicators stay at all.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Mark!!!!

Yes there is usually a minimum/maximum spacing required for (MOT or any inspection) between the turn signals.
I looks like you might be able to get a license plate bracket that has side mounts for turn indicators. this would probably give the spacing needed and look fine.

Source: https://www.google.com/search?clien...lisence+plate+bracket+with+turn+signal+mounts

Last edited: