TCP Seat Cowl Group Buy

mattcosta7

Reaction score
www.matthewcostabile.com
I've been in contact with RideAddict.com about the possibility of TCP cowl group pricing.

The relatively weak exchnage rate keeps prices decently high, but they're willing to offer 5 cowls at 10% off each, 7 at 12% off each, or 10+ for 15% off each.

The msrp is 275.00, which doesn't include shipping. $15 per order will be needed for shipping.

5 cowls - $263
7 cowls - $259
10 cowls - $249

any combination of colors.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way for payment, i'll put that up when I know. Do not reply unless you are 100% ready to pull through with payment, since quantity will determine price.

If you're interested, reply with your color preference.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm interested, but I think $249 is still too high for a piece of plastic. Any chance it can come down even more?

thealiasofMarc

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw it somewhere fopr $230.

I could maybe do $230... If you find it again please let us know! But know this-- the price has gone up significantly on the TCP seat cowls in the last year alone. I don't know why, but it has. So if you saw it a long time ago, you probably won't find that deal again.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The best price I could find was $282 shipped (from Holland) I hated to spend that kind of money especially after it used to be less expensive. I was glad that I spent the money after I received it. The quality and craftsmanship is just like the factory fairings. I ordered it through Techline before the Cobalt Blue color was available in the US.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As much as I really like the looks and would love to have one, I almost always travel with the Cortech tail bag on so it would be covered all the time. I prefer that over the tank bag all the time.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I desperately wanted a TCP seat Cowl, but was too expensive to buy from Oversea's, and there is no distributor in Australasia! Settled for the Ermax seat cowl...which i have had on back order for 3 months!!!!

:(

vongmoney

Reaction score
Visit site
count me in for a group buy..i have an oem yamaha fz6 seat cowl on it now, but i'm not really digging the look of it...any takers on that...but i need an 04 tcp seat cowl blue one...thanks

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my ermax seat cowl does not look like it's ever going to come, so I am definitely up for a group buy at any price. As there is no other way I can get one in I'd unless I order direct from oversea's myself, which I probably will do if a group buy does not go ahead.

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my ermax seat cowl does not look like it's ever going to come, so I am definitely up for a group buy at any price. As there is no other way I can get one in I'd unless I order direct from oversea's myself, which I probably will do if a group buy does not go ahead.

I dont know if it would be enough of a savings to you to do it. But you could have someone in the States order a cowl then have it shipped to you. It might be enough savings to do it.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont know if it would be enough of a savings to you to do it. But you could have someone in the States order a cowl then have it shipped to you. It might be enough savings to do it.

Whatever happens it is going to cost me a truckload, as the Aussie dollar has fallen from 95c US, to 66c US, in last 3 months!

Have bought stuff reasonably easily from the states before, dealing direct with a shop via e-mail on the net, and had it shipped direct.

Problem is with this one, I don't know who is the US importer, as TCP website has never worked when I have tried to go there.

Could try and buy from from the UK, but the exchange rate with Euro, and, ir the UK Pound is even more disastorous!

If anyone can point me to a shop in the states that sells TCP stuff, and gas a website, or e-mail address I can contact them on I would be very appreciative.

There us no importer for TCP in Australia.