Texas Roll Call

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I see there is a lot of members from Texas. Im In the DFW area.
Just got my bike fixed :rockon: Tires, chain and sprockets. So im ready for a good long twisty ride Fred. lol. But if any of yall fellow rider wanna get together just let me know.

Chris
:Sport:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
My last day of school is this coming Tuesday. After that, I'm free for a few months.

Hill country ride, anyone? I've got a pretty nice route to the Twisted Sisters worked out.

There's also a two wheels only campground there. Who's up for a weekend campout?

Fred

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Houstonian here. My parents live near Bandera I'll see the sisters soon. In this area it seems that you have to ride pretty far to go somewhere nice. I did make it up to Lake Livingston a couple of weekends ago.

pooty

Reaction score
Visit site
i am west of fort worth. not up for a couple day camp out. getting too old for that. fm4 from palo pinto to cleburne is a good ride. and fm 51 from granbury to glenn rose is awesome too. fm5 is five minutes from my house but is just about a 20 mile route. saturdays are good for me. early if it is 100 degrees.

jetfz'r

Reaction score
Visit site
I live 90 miles west of Fort Worth and 60 miles south of Wichita Falls. I just rode down 4 from Palo Pinto on a ride with Two Wheeled Texans to Hico. It was a great ride with a lot of twists and turns. The bridge is out on the north side of Santo and you have to take a detour.

Hondo64d

Reaction score
Visit site
Copperas Cove, 2007 FZ6. Pretty country around here, if I could just get more time to ride!

John

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My last day of school is this coming Tuesday. After that, I'm free for a few months.

Hill country ride, anyone? I've got a pretty nice route to the Twisted Sisters worked out.

There's also a two wheels only campground there. Who's up for a weekend campout?

Fred

Im ready when you are Fred. I can go any time after the 11th of july :thumbup:

eberry2001

Reaction score
Visit site
houston here, went to the ROT rally in austin june 15th, only saw one other fz6 there, why didnt you go?

NRVOUZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Killeen Here... Actually I just bought a 2008 FZ6 on July 3, So if anyone wants to get together and go riding around the Centex area let me know.