That I may Die Roaming

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
I was reading the Thread by Lonesoldier84
http://www.600riders.com/forum/touring-traveling/37138-lone-vs-world-take-1-a.html (it's brilliant)
and it reminded me of a book I read a while back

You can download it for free from google books here
That I may die Roaming - Google Books

Its about this guy from Dublin, Ireland, that wasn't into bikes but after seeing the long way round was hooked on the idea of an epic motorcycle ride. I think it's a good read. Actually I think it's a great read.
He has since completed another epic journey and will be putting out a book on that. It'll be called "not dead yet". I'll add the link when it's out.

He has a blog and youtube channel all mentioned in the first page or so of the book.

Be warned! This book might make you want to quit your job, kiss the wife and kids good bye and hit the road.

Enjoy.:thumbup:

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for sharing this!

Does anyone know why the Google Books app can't find this title in any search? Damn thing ...

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Darn it... and here i thought i got the LWR fever down to manageable level and won myself a few years before I say '%$@* it' and take off. NOOOOO.... somebody just HAD to post this! :BLAA:

Good stuff!

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
I just did my honey do [fixed the dryer] had to ride my bike to ace for parts aint that a shame
Figured I'd hit the site before I go to gym and get in a ride

I will not read this till I get back !!! I will not read this till I get back!!!!!:ban: