Theft of saddle and tail bags.

CincoBoy

Tiny Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I walked out from work tonight at Spring Mobile Ballpark in downtown Salt Lake when I walked upon my bike missing a set of Nelson Rigg saddle and tail bags :( . It's a long shot but if anyone sees a blue Yamaha R6 with a decent set of soft bags, let me know. The R6 might be stolen as well. The thief swapped license plates too.

CincoBoy

Tiny Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No kidding. I just got off the phone with the officer helping me. The bike he is riding is, indeed, stolen :confused: .

I said something similar in a tweet. Something along the lines of crashing and wheelchairs for life.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I walked out from work tonight at Spring Mobile Ballpark in downtown Salt Lake when I walked upon my bike missing a set of Nelson Rigg saddle and tail bags :( . It's a long shot but if anyone sees a blue Yamaha R6 with a decent set of soft bags, let me know. The R6 might be stolen as well. The thief swapped license plates too.
Mate,
very sorry to hear that, it's a pretty low thing to do. Any chance of CCTV catching the theft?
Good Luck
Neil

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks. How do you just walk up and swype a set of riding luggage, install it on a different bike, then ride of without anyone noticing? Ballsy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 INFUSE using Tapatalk 2

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
That sucks. How do you just walk up and swype a set of riding luggage, install it on a different bike, then ride of without anyone noticing? Ballsy...

May not be that tough to do if you park right next to his bike. Most people just see a guy messing around with his bike. All those crotch rockets look the same to folks who don't ride real bikes.

CincoBoy

Tiny Member
Reaction score
Visit site
May not be that tough to do if you park right next to his bike. Most people just see a guy messing around with his bike. All those crotch rockets look the same to folks who don't ride real bikes.

Sad thing is I saw his bike parked about 20 stalls away! This all happened in open air, in a private PAID parking lot, just before a baseball game is about to start. He pulled the bags some hundred feet away and no one seemed to care.

It appears Salt Lake has no Vigilantes...