TiTaX anyone?

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone have or heard of this steering damper?? i see it's like the scotts steering damper of europe. Its $495 from their website for the fz6 07-10. i have an 05 but im pretty sure it will fit
Titax Steering Stabilizers - Street

i'll try to call tomorrow see if i can get a discount.:rolleyes:

i would like to get one or any type of steering damper soon just looking for some good/bad reviews. i like the ohlins, matris, and toby too. I wish i caught that deal on the matris a while back.
Titax_Stabilizr_blk_red_700.jpg

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Unless you need it for racing or stunting
[/url]

i might be doing a little of both :sinister: lol but in all seriousness im just considering one after my first track day. if i like the track and think i need one im looking for the best deal...ohlins i can get it for $540 (steep)..the titax i can get for $425(if it fits and '05) plus its just a peace of mind that i kno i have something that can maybe save my life one day...that just pays for itself:thumbup:

ps. i live in NY n i crashed my fz bc of big pothole :(

mongol777

Reaction score
Visit site
I see. I'd still try track first - I don't know your skills levels but I'd invest in some training first before investing in mechanical aids.
Things is our rake is so forgiving and so well engineered that all shake experiences I heard about were mostly because of death grip + potholes combo. Just my two cents - although iff I had free cash I'd totally get stabilizer myself :D Just cause I like buying shiny things for my baby!