Trade: '07 Maroon tank/plastics For Black...or Blue

Olas

Reaction score
Visit site
Long shot, I know...but still worth a shot.

I have a red 2007 FZ6 with 10,000 miles. I'd like to find someone with a black or blue FZ6, that may want to trade for my Maroon tank and plastics.

My bike is in excellent shape, with only normal wear on the components. Never been dropped, etc... I'd expect the trade to be of equal condition.

Let me know if you're interested.

I am in the Denver area but would be willing to ride out somewhere to do this.

IMAG0001.jpg

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha can't say I've ever called mine Maroon... I clicked because I thought you had yours custom painted! :rof:

on a side note, I would also love to swap my red for some blue or black but I'm not sure of anyone who would wanna do that :(

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Blue bikes have blue caliper pot covers (or whatever those things are called) and not silver like the red/black versions. Just saying...

KALEETAN

Reaction score
Visit site
Im in the Los Angeles area and just bought a beautiful black 2008 but i must admit, I love the red! Might be willing to trade. Give me a few weeks with the black and I'll know.

Last edited:

KALEETAN

Reaction score
Visit site
Long shot, I know...but still worth a shot.

I have a red 2007 FZ6 with 10,000 miles. I'd like to find someone with a black or blue FZ6, that may want to trade for my Maroon tank and plastics.

IMAG0001.jpg

Im in the Los Angeles area and just bought a beautiful black 2008 but i must admit, I love the red! Might be willing to trade. Give me a few weeks with the black and I'll know.