two brothers exhaust questions

mrfool9

Reaction score
Visit site
im almost dead set on getting the two bros exhaust, but i dont like the fender elemnitor kit it comes with. do you have to use it or can you just put the canisters on and call it a day. also if any one is trying to get rid of a aftermarket exhaust please let me know.

thank you

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
im almost dead set on getting the two bros exhaust, but i dont like the fender elemnitor kit it comes with. do you have to use it or can you just put the canisters on and call it a day. also if any one is trying to get rid of a aftermarket exhaust please let me know.

thank you

The brackets for each can attach to the FE so you need to use it. You could do what I did and modify it by cutting off the lower half and retaining only the top part where the exhaust brackets attach.

You will still then need to find a place to mount your turn signals and license plate though..

Shiny_side_up

Reaction score
Visit site
if you're willing to "modify" one factory bracket, you can keep the whole stock setup (fender, turn signals, plate moute, et cetera).

I didn't love their FE kit so I was determined to keep the stock stuff. Wasn't too hard. I can snap some pics if you're interested.

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in TB w/stock fender. The quality of the FE kit isn't up to par with the exhaust.

The ultimate would be a quality fender reduction, but still retain stock bulbs. For now, I want the TB with stock fender.

Pics/steps appreciated.

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
Where are you looking into buying the exhaust and what kind. I am price searching, but am finding it hard to pull the trigger on 800 bucks!

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought my bike with it already on. Thankfully the PO had the stock parts because it failed inspection due to the FE.

Yeah, they are quite pricey. There is some on here prototyping a cheap glass pack exhaust that will prob end up being about $200.

toasterboy85

Reaction score
Visit site
You also have to looking into the time factor. I love doing projects on the side, however when trying to imitate something or create your own products, the end result is not always as expected. I am currently in graduate school and work so I have limited time on my hands. I have the funds to buy a CF TBE, I am just having a hard time justifying the amount.