Two Brothers Pipes/ Power Commander 3 / 08 FZ6 Engine

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Power Commander 3 / 08 FZ6 Engine for sale!

Heya folks! I've got another thread going with little odds and ends, but I figured a thread highlighting the big buck type items would be worthwhile.

Payment through PayPal, you pay shipping! Post here or shoot me a PM! Other thread: http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike...s-official-unofficial-wreck-parts-thread.html

$500 2008 FZ6 S2 Engine + Headers

No photo yet, as it's still a work in progress, but I've got a well maintained 2008 FZ6 Engine and the S2 headers. Has about 22,000km on it with regular maintenance since I bought it at 11,000. Oil changed, engine cleaner ran through, and new Iridium plugs installed. Minor scratch on stator cover.

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
ECU only....
Although I may consider grabbing the wiring harness too. No hurry about extracting it though. It would be for winter play time to mess with ignition timing and or connect R6 Coil packs... I need a way to test and don't want to risk my ECU!

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
ECU only....
Although I may consider grabbing the wiring harness too. No hurry about extracting it though. It would be for winter play time to mess with ignition timing and or connect R6 Coil packs... I need a way to test and don't want to risk my ECU!

Well, ECU is unhooked and good to go. Wiring Harness is mostly apart, just have to remove that little bird's nest from the bike, which won't be hard.

You want it, I'll package and ship it for you! ECU is going to be $50, and I've got the Harness listed at $20, but that price can fluctuate a bit depending on what exactly you'd like. For both, I'll cut off $10 and say $60 for the pair.

Last edited: