Votes: 44 51.8%
  • other, write below

Votes: 17 20.0%

• Total voters

bigborer

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If I can fit 4 fingers at once, with no warming up, now that's quite a bit more that I was hoping for, wtf did I get myself into? Quite a handful, pardon the pun. Two fingers is always fine, though I will not lie to you, if I had to choose, it'd be only one finger all the time.

Oooohhh, you mean handlebar levers? That's easy, 4 on the clutch, 2 on the front brake most times, and 1 for slow speeds.

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Can I revote on this poll? I use to only ever brake with 4 fingers. I've been practicing riding with two hovering of the front brake and now I only use two fingers - just like Rossi :cheer: The brakes on my Street Triple R are so sensitive, I sometimes can use 1 finger.

SandyN

Reaction score
Visit site
Depends on the bike and road conditions: -

On the FZ6 two on the brake four on the clutch; I've locked the front wheel with two fingers. :eek:

On the KLR, on tar (pavement) four on each; the front brake with full four fingers compresses the fork and does little else :confused:. On gravel road, four on clutch, two on brake... slow technical off road sections two fingers on each - left hand:two on bars, two to feather the clutch; right hand: two on throttle, two on brake