Utah Riders Thread

Fusion

Reaction score
Visit site
Any of my fellow Utahans taken their FZ6 (or any other bike) to a track day or sport riding school, or planning on attending one in the next few months? I'm interested in taking my FZ6 to MMP for some track time, but I don't know anyone in those circles. So I'm looking for some information about how to get started, or even better, someone to ride with at the track. I've been riding on the street for over five years and love carving the curvy mountains roads, but I've always wanted to go faster...safely. Thanks!

Crax

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. Just bought an 09 FZ6 this past weekend. Glad to see some utah riders around. I live on the border of Kaysville/Layton.

Any of my fellow Utahans taken their FZ6 (or any other bike) to a track day or sport riding school, or planning on attending one in the next few months? I'm interested in taking my FZ6 to MMP for some track time, but I don't know anyone in those circles. So I'm looking for some information about how to get started, or even better, someone to ride with at the track. I've been riding on the street for over five years and love carving the curvy mountains roads, but I've always wanted to go faster...safely. Thanks!

I haven't yet. Have you checked out utahsba.com? The forums there contain lots of info about track days etc. From what I've read, it's highly recommended to do the ART(advanced rider training) classes. I don't know if you've been over to trackstar(www.trackstar1.com) in west haven, but Kelly who owns it is one of the instructors for the ART classes and one of the nicest guys around as well.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Crax, welcome and congrats. I live up in Washington Terrace; a few of us northern utards here! :thumbup: