Want a Shoei full face with internal visor? YES!!!

hsq91

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a round head so it seems Shoei helmets fit me best but I love my hjc is-16 that has the internal visor.

I emailed Shoei and they told me about a helmet being introduced in Europe called the gt-air. It's a traditional full face with an internal visor. They didn't know if it was coming to the US but he would pass on my interest to the powers that be.

Shoei GT-Air Helmet - RevZilla

Now what I need is for everyone to email Shoei at [email protected] and let them know we want it!!!!!!

It also has a ratcheting chin strap, something I've never seen before. Maybe it's a European thing. Can anyone comment on it?

hsq91

Reaction score
Visit site
There are a few full face helmets that have an internal visor, like the aforementioned scorpion and hjc is-16. But comparing them to a Shoei is just not the same. The internal liner/feel of the Shoei feels luxurious especially when compared to the hjc. There's also the internal shape matching my head. Those with differing head shapes may not share my opinion.

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
There are a few full face helmets that have an internal visor, like the aforementioned scorpion and hjc is-16. But comparing them to a Shoei is just not the same. The internal liner/feel of the Shoei feels luxurious especially when compared to the hjc. There's also the internal shape matching my head. Those with differing head shapes may not share my opinion.

very true, I know I had to try on 20 some helmets to find which brand/style fit me best