What safe to bikes, not comprehensible buy cagers..

2wheelieadv

Reaction score
Visit site
I like watching this Portuguese guy. He's pretty entertaining and to the point. Here he talks why we ride like we do, and why it is THE RIGHT way to do. It's just cagers failing to understand. Mind you that it is in Europe where bike rules are much more relaxed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rejLC1ZN-_U

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
since you mention Portuguese what about this guy? is this what the cagerontwowheels means? this guy rides in Brazil, not europe

he rides a FZ6 just like us, but holy smokes! i like his vids but cannot understand him, at all. his enthusiasm comes through, however. very....spirited rider

here he has a somewhat minor accident after riding....like an idiot! but its how he always rides. is this how "they ride" ordinarily in other parts of the world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spy4tQDUmRQ

i'm a lane splitter in Cali, btw. WE ride with verve, too. but not quite like "idiots." i hope....

Last edited:

2wheelieadv

Reaction score
Visit site
since you mention Portuguese what about this guy? is this what the cagerontwowheels means? this guy rides in Brazil, not europe

he rides a FZ6 just like us, but holy smokes! i like his vids but cannot understand him, at all. his enthusiasm comes through, however. very....spirited rider

here he has a somewhat minor accident after riding....like an idiot! but its how he always rides. is this how "they ride" ordinarily in other parts of the world?

i'm a lane splitter in Cali, btw. WE ride with verve, too. but not quite like "idiots." i hope....
Nope, this guy is in Portugal. (As a side note, you can never mistake euro traffic signs for the western hemisphere ones). He rides Honda NC700(X?)

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Yeah he doesn't know how to ride in traffic.... This rider has poor lane splitting skills.

Pujazuba

Testing...gnitseT
Reaction score
Visit site
^This is a typical future (if not already) body bag occupant type of riding.
The accident at the end of the clip is a prime example of a car that did nothing wrong, and an idiot who was going so fast he literally came out of nowhere and could have killed a child in the backseat of a car. :shakehead:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I couldn't watch the whole thing. ONE car makes a left (as he's passing a BUNCH), he's toast.

**Any new riders out there, IMO, do NOT ride like this...

I didn't see anything worth retaining re riding skills.

That type of riding, (at least in the states), is WHAT gives us a bad image...

He can't operate slow? Takes too much concentration?
Heck I can idle IN GEAR (no clutch slipping) and stay upright, easily..

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That guy makes poor choices.

Granted the cameras always make spaces look smaller, but encroaching on pedestrians is a big no-no.