where can I buy this?

Fidelio

Reaction score
Visit site
hello, this my first topic/post. I have an Fz6 S2 08' :rockon:

Recently I was in Sydney :aus: and I took this picture. I have been months searching this item but I can´t find where to buy it. (Actually even I don´t know how can call it :( --> the item in the handlebar)

1607682901.jpg

1595634501.jpg

1193286001.jpg

thanks a lot

Rover da Niga

Reaction score
Visit site
hello, this my first topic/post. I have an Fz6 S2 08' :rockon:
Recently I was in Sydney :aus: and I took this picture. I have been months searching this item but I can´t find where to buy it. (Actually even I don´t know how can call it :( --> the item in the handlebar)

hey you bad cat, that "item"is horrible, and doesn't work with the "S" model, because the fairing, you will not be able to full turn the handle bar

you better buy it a "no-riceland" heated grips xD

DeusEx

Reaction score
Visit site
I had these hand-guards installed on my fz6 naked. They're called acerbis dual road hand-guards.
Cost about 90e here in Greece. They are nice in the winter, keep your hands warm and dry during rainy winter months. But I removed them, because they are not for touring. In order to install them, you have to remove the stock bar-ends (weights), which will cause vibrations on your handlebar. After a 2 hours ride, my hands were all numb, so I removed them and put the OEM weights back on.