Who will be the next top gear presenter

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to see Chris Harris, but he would need two new sidekicks. I don't see James and Richard working out very well with whoever Jezza's replacement is.

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
From what James and Richard have said, there probably won't be a replacement. Either they'll all leave the BBC and start their own show elsewhere, or Top Gear as we know it won't exist anymore. They really are a package deal.

kinderwood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From what James and Richard have said, there probably won't be a replacement. Either they'll all leave the BBC and start their own show elsewhere, or Top Gear as we know it won't exist anymore. They really are a package deal.

Here was May answering some questions on his front doorstep after he found out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6cfFnBNELs

Interesting to note is that the BBC version of this "interview" was edited to not include May saying they shot him & he's a knob but he likes working with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMXuFy0FTx8

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw that one yesterday. I'm glad that May is so supportive. I mean they've been together for so long that changing the presenters would be more trouble than it's worth. Especially because they all get along as well as they do. Just like May said, he thinks he's a knob, but there probably isn't another person he would willingly work with.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well now it looks like Jeremy Clarkson has been fired by the BBC the question is who will be his replacement. I saw this story:
Charley Boorman or Guy Martin for Top Gear?
It's all speculation but would be great if .....

God no, Boorman is a pain in the butt and Guy Martin doesn't speak English :spank:

I think we've seen the last of TG.