WTB: 04-06 Fairing stay, stock mirrors, front plastics, rear grab handle, tank

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Officially received fairing stay and stock mirrors. Still looking for the rest below:

Right Pass footpeg, front plastics (just the wrap around cowling and the black inner panel (right one is needed more) but not U shaped things attached to the cowling), rear grab handles and tank would also be nice but at the moment just trying to get myself back on the road (Im 3000 miles from home and had a car pull in front of me yesterday). I have the blue 06 FZ6.

Thanks!

Last edited:

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Officially received fairing stay and stock mirrors. Still looking for the rest below:

Right Pass footpeg, front plastics (just the wrap around cowling and the black inner panel (right one is needed more) but not U shaped things attached to the cowling), rear grab handles and tank would also be nice but at the moment just trying to get myself back on the road (Im 3000 miles from home and had a car pull in front of me yesterday). I have the blue 06 FZ6.

Thanks!

Just ordered the pass footpeg but would still very much like to have the plastics I mentioned as well as the rear grab handles. The gas tank I think is going to have to wait a while unless someone has an incredible deal. Mine works I just dont like that my bike doesnt look pretty anymore :(

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have front plastics but they aren't blue.

Sorry, I sometimes forget to check my threads to see if there are any responses, PMs are always the best way to get me to notice.

As for the non blue plastics, I rather wait till I find the right deal on the right color. Otherwise Ill be terribly upset everytime I look at my bike (much like I am with the damage to it at the moment)