WTB: Blue Front Fairing

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 06 in blue. Only want matching color though if the 07 one in the same color fits (does it?) I would take it into consideration.

This is as a result of my accident (car turned in front of me to catch exit at last second) this past summer in San Francisco. I put a post up back then but I didnt really have much money to do any replacing so I only replaced what I could afford at the time as well as what I absolutely needed to get back across the country again. This time I would very much like to get my precious nice and pretty again in time for the warm touring weather. I already found a good deal on a new (for me) tank on ebay so Im almost there! :)

Shipping for now would be to Philly 19147 although there is a pretty large chance of me moving back up to NYC (Brooklyn most likely) in the next month or two.

Thanks!

yanek

Reaction score
Visit site
I have it , but still it is on the bike. i am waiting for new VS02. and i will keep it for you.

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump (Still need this)

Shipping would be to 11101 now as I did end up moving to Queens/LIC. I'll also come pick it up any reasonable distance from NYC or Philly (though Philly may take me slightly longer).

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site
You mean entire front fairing or the tire hugger part? I too am a Philly transplant (19146) now in BK.

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
First of all BUMP as I still need this, PLEASE.

You mean entire front fairing or the tire hugger part? I too am a Philly transplant (19146) now in BK.

The entire front fairing one piece, although I did notice the other day my tire hugger (rear tire though, not front) seems to be coming off now and cracked on part of it. I was going to try and fix mine but if anyone has one available for cheap I may take it.

If anyone has the front fairing piece available PLEASE PM me as I didnt notice the last message till now (months later as you can see) and still very much would like to get one. As time goes on I slowly need it more and more as it has been cracking. Up till recently its been cosmetic only so i havent been in a rush to buy one but now that it is coming off in one part it would be nice to replace it somewhat soon.

As mentioned prior, shipping to 11101 or I can pick up anywhere in NYC or Philly. (If the weather is above freezing, since Im still riding without heated gear, I can pick up anywhere within about 2 hours or so from NYC)