WTB for 09 Raven - Main front Fairing/cowling, Stay, Handlebar, kickstand and centerstand

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bike got knocked over. Either the kickstand somehow snapped on its own and it just fell (which seems super unlikely) or someone backed into it without leaving a mark on that side of the bike .
Kickstand I need asap as the bike is basically leaning against a wood board atm so will be buying used from Ebay in the next 24 hours if no one has one ready to ship. Bike came without centerstand and thats always bugged me since it comes in handy for certain things and now I extra wish I had one though its not a rush item at all.

Second most important item is the stay and Im hoping once I replace that the front fairing wont seem as bad and I can wait on a better deal. Same with handlebar, thats been bent for awhile and I think it just looks worse since the stay is so messed up now but its possible it got worse too. Still would be nice to have not bent one again.

Thanks!

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Found a seller on eBay for the kickstand that said they will make sure it goes out in tomorrows mail. Nothing else has changed from my post.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Kerry. Sorry to hear of the mishap. I put FZ1 bars on a while ago and still have the stock bar. Its yours for the cost of shipping if you would like. If you want it, pm me with shipping info and i will get it out tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Kerry. Sorry to hear of the mishap. I put FZ1 bars on a while ago and still have the stock bar. Its yours for the cost of shipping if you would like. If you want it, pm me with shipping info and i will get it out tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's amazing, thank you very very much!

Just sent PM so let me know if it doesn't go through or etc

Last edited:

swedespeed

Reaction score
Visit site
I have my centerstand complete with all necessary hardware (removed it recently), it's in good condition. It's yours for also just the cost of shipping, send me a PM if you want it.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear of the mishap Kerri but this is what I love about this forum! you just can't beat these members! :)
[MENTION=20196]trepetti[/MENTION] if you throw em real hard they might make it to Queens. Lol!

Last edited:

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously. You guys are so awesome I won't even correct your spelling of my name :p Thank you very very much.

Also I'm probably going to order the stay today so that just leaves the front fairing. I'm on hold with someone now to see if they have it in stock for me to go pick up in person (which would be either Wed or Friday). Otherwise I found an online store that claims they have one in stock ready to ship.

Swedespeed I sent you a PM a few minutes ago.

Again thank you very very much

-Kerri

Edit: Officially have a tracking number for the stay, yay!

Last edited:

happyker

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the parts I ordered (plus the two donated parts as well) in hand now (actually as of Friday, literally everything came on Friday but Ive been super busy since). I am about to go outside and see if I can put the kickstand on (yes in the dark) now at the very least so I dont have to be so worried about a strong wind coming along and knocking it down into another vehicle. To the two of you that donated parts to me you are both greatly appreciated!

I have something I was was going to try and sell but maybe I should pass on the kindness instead and offer it for free other than shipping too. I have a tank I bought for my old 2006 Blue FZ6. I purchased it off ebay and never installed it, its just been sitting in my closet for the last few years or so. Its a used part but is in really good condition. Ill put up a separate post on a later date but for the moment if anyone needs a tank off of a 2006 Blue FZ6 let me know as its just taking up closest space.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just an FYI, my kick stand broke off right at the very head(where the stalk is welded to the top) BUT I was mounting the bike at the time. My weight was on the stand / bike as I mount from the left side and stand on the left peg.

Had a 0 MPH tip over but didn't bend the stay (some other parts thou). Sounds like a car bumped it breaking off the stand..

Sucks but plus 1 on the members with extra parts helping out, KUDO'S to them..