WTB FZ6 Handlebars

BenFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in purchasing a cheap set of used FZ6 handlebars. I trailered my bike this weekend (must've been improperly) that led to the right handlebar being bent down. Looking online, I've found OEM handlebars for $140, but I figured I'd check here first.

Or if anyone has any low-cost aftermarket handlebars that they can recommend, I wouldn't mind buying new.

I am okay with paying for shipping as long as the price is right. It'll be to Southeastern Michigan.

Thanks!

Edited for spelling: trailered, not trailed

Last edited:

BenFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I believe I have one. Let me see if I can find it and get back to you.

Thanks goker. I began reading up on the FZ1 handlebar retrofit. Seems like I can get one for about $60 shipped. The FZ6 handlebar isn't terribly expensive either. Right around the same price.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have both FZ1 and FZ6 handle bars available. FZ6 handle bar is in fairly good shape. It wasn't on my bike for very long before I did the FZ1 handle bar conversion.
IMG_2164.jpg

FZ1 handle bar needs refinishing. It was the original one I put on there. It is already have been converted to fit on FZ6. I later replaced with another FZ1 handle bar which went with the bike.

IMG_2165.jpg

PM me if you are interested buying either one and we can talk price. :Flash:

BenFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have both FZ1 and FZ6 handle bars available. FZ6 handle bar is in fairly good shape. It wasn't on my bike for very long before I did the FZ1 handle bar conversion.
View attachment 69855

FZ1 handle bar needs refinishing. It was the original one I put on there. It is already have been converted to fit on FZ6. I later replaced with another FZ1 handle bar which went with the bike.

View attachment 69856

PM me if you are interested buying either one and we can talk price. :Flash:

Sent you a private message! I don't see it in my sent box though so let me know if you received it.