Xgrafcorex Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Spiderman...xgrafcorex

What do you do for a living?
Officer in the US Navy. Operations Intelligence Division Officer on a guided missile destroyer (DDG).

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Almost 3 months.

What other modes of transport do you have?
'07 Civic SI (black coupe) that I am slowly prepping to receive a nice turbocharger.

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Though it is out of my ability range for now, I would get a KTM Super Duke 990 R
990-super-duke-r.jpg

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Arachnids, snakes, beer (not just drinking it, I've tried to make it once, but also try every different kind I can get my hands on...am up into the 500 range of different beers I've tried), cars, guitar, graffiti, art, and astronomy.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Lived in Hawaii on Oahu for 2 years, those islands are really nice!

How would you best describe yourself?
Random, friendly yet quiet..usually have to warm up to people, sarcastic.

What pets have you got?
Arachnids and reptiles.. Prior to joining the Navy I had about 45 spiders (mainly tarantulas), 15ish scorpions and 5 centipedes. Also had 3 of my own snakes (2 corns and 1 king) but also watched a friends adult corn for a long time since she moved to Brazil for a bit. Sold all but one corn snake that I still have...but might be selling soon because I'm deploying again and I don't know who can take care of it here.. :(

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Beer.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Careless driving.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Nothing that would require massive attention. I mostly just come up with smart ass remarks randomly at good times.

Snow or beach?
Both. I love snowboarding but haven't been in a while...not crazy about the beach since we left HI but I do like good weather so I can go riding.

Windows or Mac?
Windows! The important systems on our ship run on Unix though. Contemplating testing out Ubuntu or something of that sort...have knoppix on standby for when good ol' win takes a dive.

F1 or MotoGP?
Both..F1 cars are insanely fast...faster than Moto GP bikes to be precise. Can't argue with that.

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Anything by At the Gates or Impaled.

What is your favorite film?
The old Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Meat or Veg?
Both in a nice stir fry.

What is your favorite beverage?
Beer...IPAs, stouts, porters, and Belgian ales.

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Don't take it too seriously..enjoy yourself because when it's over, that's it.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice interview, Brian!! :cheer: I took a pic of a black snake that has lived in our yard for several years. My dog saw it and was barking like crazy, so the snake froze long enough for me to click a few pics..he's a good 4 feet long.
No mice in OUR house!! :D
View attachment 21175
I hope the hurricane doesn't wreak too much havoc for you guys. Stay safe!