Air filter+ rent free guest= trouble.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
Pulled my air filter out since it was a nice and warm day on the east coast (39 degrees) and found bunch of stuffing , pine nuts and some other stuff that I know doesn't belong there.

9E116E81-E0AF-4764-9577-B1794DE6DA6E-25399-000018A7B739601A.jpg

2F30ADDE-FD99-4800-960C-EBD6DD81A913-25399-000018A7EE0138E2.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity is that the new one already, or is that an old one?
def old one, new one in there now

and I was riding like this since the filter is one thing I didnt check when I bought the bike, bike felt good and I was impressed with its performance. Little bugger was even chewing on the plastic cover and I thing he did the airbox mod for me. I am sure it didn't happened at my place but am glad I found it and cleaned it out.

Rodent = +1
7Up = 0

Evil little bugger! Hopefully it "sucks more" in a good way now! :welcome:

def old one, new one in there now

and I was riding like this since the filter is one thing I didnt check when I bought the bike, bike felt good and I was impressed with its performance. Little bugger was even chewing on the plastic cover and I thing he did the airbox mod for me. I am sure it didn't happened at my place but am glad I found it and cleaned it out.

Good deal, I was about to feel really bad for you. I am trying to picture how the little bugger got in there in the first place.

It's almost as bad as my neighbor who had a cat that would climb onto the radiator of their old truck when they'd get home in the winter (big engine bay). One day they just stopped for a short while and went to get back in the truck. Fired it up and a god awful commotion ensued. Nicest way to say the kitty now had a nub for a tail and the tail needed to be removed from the serpentine belt. And my neighbor who had a little girl that was a awful monster was crying, I kind of laughed cause she was so mean, then I remembered it wasn't the cats fault.

It's a horror film....... 'Critters in the airbox! AHHHHH

Just like Ice Age!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZkAP-CQlhA]Squirrel fills Antenna with Acorns - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_IYQdKkWsU]Ice Age: Scrat's Continental Crack-Up - YouTube[/ame]

Back