And the zumo winner is!!!!!

dang now i gotta donate more for whatever is up for this month. comeon go buy something so i can donate!

oh and CONGRATS!!!

well done Brenda..i hope you have many enjoyable miles with the GPS :thumbup:

It's been said many times before, but well done to Mr Admin and his team of merry moderators..a prize like this is testament to how successful, and well managed this site is..all credit to y'all, im just glad to be part of such a freindly site :cheer:

OMG! I am so excited! :cheer::cheer::cheer: I never usually win anything!

Now celebrate by purchasing yourself a RAM Mount for that wonderful GPS. Don't cheap out on the mount the RAM Mount is the only way to go and worth every penny!

No .. I don't work for the company I just love mine. I was hoping I was going to have to buy a Zumo 660 cradle from my mount but I guess not. :D

Now celebrate by purchasing yourself a RAM Mount for that wonderful GPS. Don't cheap out on the mount the RAM Mount is the only way to go and worth every penny!

No .. I don't work for the company I just love mine. I was hoping I was going to have to buy a Zumo 660 cradle from my mount but I guess not. :D

Yo stryken? The Zumo 660 comes with the motorcycle mount. ;) She's all set!!

i agree comletely on the RAM mount! i got one for my Iphone and it has been the best mount i have EVER owned!

Back