Bridgestone Battlax BT020

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody has these on their Fizzer? Any opinions? What kind of mileage did you get out of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
They came stock on my bike when I got it a year ago and I still have them on 11k miles later. They are okay, no real complaints about them. I'll have a better idea of how they work after I replace them and have another set to compare them to.

They are pretty good, wouldnt use them for the track, but I hav went through some twisties rather fast with them. I have 7000 mi on them and they are still good as new. If your just going to be touring, they're great. Anything more aggessive than that would b safer with a sportier, stickier tire.

The stock BT-020 are very long lasting. I had only approximately 7500 miles and it was barely staring to show some flattening. I estimate it would probably last up to 15K miles. As far as grip and handling goes, I have tried Dunlop Sportmax tires and its profile is much more pointed and compared to the stock Bridgestones, the stock tires have a very predictable tip in while the dunlops just seem to drop into turns with little effort.

I had them as stock and they lasted (the rear) around 1500 miles before I got a screw in it so I have nothing useful to add :D

I thought they quit making those and now make the BT021's as a replacement.

Thanks, yes they were replaced by the BT021's but I got a pair of BT020's given to me with the bike. They are new and uninstalled. The Dunlop Sportmax D252's that came OEM are pretty much shot after only 7500 km.

I have the Battlax on the rear still, michelin pilot power on the front. The michelin front definitely feels a lot stickier, I have more confidence in leaning over with it.

Back