broken speedo healer.

F

formula154

To the member who bought the speedo healer.If you get a small piece of wire the same diamater as the missing piece and a couple of wire connectors from Lowes the speedo healer might be easy to fix. A little electrical tape where the wires are exposed and you might have a working speedo healer for real cheap, which is what you were looking for. When they are installed you can't see them any way. I would try to fix it. You already have it.
To the moderators, I don't think I have started up on a closed subject . I am just talking about repairing equipment.

To the member who bought the speedo healer.If you get a small piece of wire the same diamater as the missing piece and a couple of wire connectors from Lowes the speedo healer might be easy to fix. A little electrical tape where the wires are exposed and you might have a working speedo healer for real cheap, which is what you were looking for. When they are installed you can't see them any way. I would try to fix it. You already have it.
To the moderators, I don't think I have started up on a closed subject . I am just talking about repairing equipment.
Its a good post mate,
I hope the original poster is able to use your advice.

Nelly

Back