Alert Eanted, ECU for FZ6-S 2005

I am sorry to hear that. I wish I could help, but I have a request. I am interested in digging into the ECU to see if improvements / repairs can made to the hardware.

When you successfully replace yours, could I get you to send me the malfunctioning unit. Of course I will pay for shipping.

What's wrong with yours?

Make sure the pins on the ECU plug are all accounted for and clean..

I am sorry to hear that. I wish I could help, but I have a request. I am interested in digging into the ECU to see if improvements / repairs can made to the hardware.

When you successfully replace yours, could I get you to send me the malfunctioning unit. Of course I will pay for shipping.

What's wrong with yours?
If I need to replace it I will no problem. I'm looking for a fix or even better to see if the USA unit will run on a UK bike.

i just paid 250 for a used ECU for 09 fz6r, n I felt llike that was kinda steep from a motorcycle salvage place. How bout $160?
The FZ6r is a different bike from the FZ6 and even if the plug matches and the bike runs, in may not run the FZ6 to it potential performance. There is a 20 horse power difference between the FZ6 and FZ6r. Also there is a difference between Euro and US bike because of the immobilizer handshake needed for Euro ECUs. If both ECUs are mapped the same and pin-outs agree Then it will work great sans any difference to an immobilizer.

I realize they are 2 entirely different bikes, with completely different programming. This ECU is from a 2005 FZ6n the naked model. I was referring to a whole different ECU I bought a couple weeks ago. I have 2 FZ6 '05s. And HAD an '09 fz6r. Anyways though.. Do you want the 2005 fz6 ECU?

I realize they are 2 entirely different bikes, with completely different programming. This ECU is from a 2005 FZ6n the naked model. I was referring to a whole different ECU I bought a couple weeks ago. I have 2 FZ6 '05s. And HAD an '09 fz6r. Anyways though.. Do you want the 2005 fz6 ECU?

This was my post, apparently I already had a login before I started this one recently and it was still conected to my phone i guess.

Back