Have no fear, George is here! (new mmbr)

GkS

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I don't know if I should firstly post to a *new member* thread, but it happens that I've seen this one entering the forum.....

My name is George, I'm from Patra....living and working in Athens though, as a computer programmer. I ride a blue FZ6 Fazer S2 '09 and enjoy spending most of my lifetime on it, we are inseparable!

This forum is FZ6 only and it is really vast! I like it!

Geia se olous!!!! :greece:

:welcome: to the forum George!

We're all a friendly bunch who love to give advice :D

Remember, ride your own ride, ATGATT, post often and post pics

:welcome:Gks (George) to the forum! You'll find this is a great place to hang out with lot's of fun people and great info. How about some pictures of your bike and where you live? :rockon:

:welcome: to the forum George!

We're all a friendly bunch who love to give advice :D

Remember, ride your own ride, ATGATT, post often and post pics

Karen,

Sorry for the hijacking :spank:

Scusare!! ah! que sa diche, senorina Kazza?
Now that you have your little ballerina flying through the air you might add a little demitasse cup in one of his hands! :rockon: Hahaha!

It broke my heart to see him in pain like that. That guy could win any race with just his personality!

Last edited:
Thx for the welcome guys!
Don't worry, I will soon give you some pics to feast!!! Apparently I can not do it right now cause I'm already on my way for a weekend trip ~ 600km, that includes beer, bath, suntan and great quantities of food! (not while riding of course) :D

Take care everybody and....be safe.....GkS out!

Karen,

Sorry for the hijacking :spank:

Scusare!! ah! que sa diche, senorina Kazza?
Now that you have your little ballerina flying through the you might add a little demitasse cup in one of his hands! :rockon: Hahaha!

It broke my heart to see him in pain like that. That guy could win any race with just his personality!
Cliff, LMAO.....

Humpy made a new thread up wanting people to photoshop Rossi pictures since my new avatar made him look like a fairy :D

I liked his attempt so I thought I'd honour Mr Humperdinkel by using it as my avatar.

Thread hijack over :D

:welcome:

Tons of great information and hundreds of friendly riders. You'll always be able to take away something good/entertaining from these forum.

:rockon:

Back