Motorbeurs 2013,Netherlands

Yep, going on saturday. Appearently there will be some interesting oil sales going cheap, maybe a set of tires, mine are fine but if they go 50 euros off... ill need at least one more set for this year ;)

It's a little to far from home and I already made plans for the weekend.
Too bad, would be very interesting to get correct info on the latest news in bike manufacturing. And to watch some bikes/babes of course! ;) :D

Pieter maybe you can make it next year :thumbup:

I'll be going on Saturday but despite the free bike parking I'll be taking the train, I'll be going with a mate of mine and his bike is still "wrapped up" for winter.

I'll take a few pics to share :thumbup:

Unfortunatly the guy im going with wanted to go on sunday... So I guess I won't be seeing you Martin :(

With temperatures going from -4 to +1, and sunday -2 to +2 with snow, I won't be going by bike as well.

Unfortunatly the guy im going with wanted to go on sunday... So I guess I won't be seeing you Martin :(

With temperatures going from -4 to +1, and sunday -2 to +2 with snow, I won't be going by bike as well.

Well have a great time Tim, I printed out my eticket yesterday so I'm ready to go :cheer:.

Here are a few photo's

It looks like a musical instrument:
IMG_0074.JPG

Another custom bike:

IMG_0076.JPG

Mini bikes:

IMG_0088.JPG

Custom bike:

IMG_0092.JPG

A bit of eye candy on the fz8 ;)

IMG_0103.JPG

Last edited:
Afew more:

Triumph tiger:

IMG_0106.JPG

Triple R:

IMG_0110.JPG

Ducati:

IMG_0118.JPG

Jan Boersma, Mr Tyre, answering questions about the new Tomtom rider (and it's use with Tyre).

IMG_0121.JPG

Stunt team:

IMG_0123.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

The zero electric motorbike;

IMG_0137.JPG

Last edited:
Back