New Garmin Zumo 660 Motorcycle GPS GIVEAWAY!!!!!

got a question. i was already planning on giving. i looked and the cheapest membership is $15.00 for the year. if i were to sign up for that would that count as three entrees? or would that be separate and i would need to give specifically to the giveaway for it to count?

Good question, as I just paid premium membership, then read this thread after joining.

Last edited:
Been meaning to donate for a while & finally did today. Thanks for the GREAT site & keep up the good work.

One week left! You can't win unless you donate $5. Who we kidding anyway, you gotta throw more than $5 in to secure your chances at a $600 GPS.

I just did. :BLAA:

One week left! You can't win unless you donate $5. Who we kidding anyway, you gotta throw more than $5 in to secure your chances at a $600 GPS.

I just did. :BLAA:

Thanks for the reminder Daryl. I'm in for a couple more.

I'm in... this is a no lose situation. I will either win the GPS or I just contributed to a community that has helped and saved me so much time and money ! Thanks to all the helpful contributors on this site and the the ADMIN. :thumbup:

when did the donations stop..it appears there are no goals to donate to as of today and also the "cigarette" has dissapeared from the bottom of the forum page

Back