New here... Hi!!

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi I just became part of the yamaha family. All my friends do yamaha so I do now too.... I just purchase a nice 2007 FZ6 with 15k miles on it. Now being accepted into the forum. I wanted to thank all the guys and girls that take the time to help other yamahaers around the glove....
1st forum question...

Im new to yamaha, is there anything I should keep an eye out or fix before it goes bad on it? I have a honda superhawk and cam tentioner are the #1 problems there.. lol thanks again!!

Welcome to the family, when i had mine i had no major issues, just serviced her got on and rode, but had low kms when parted,. Im sure the others will give some great pointers.:welcome:

These motors are bulletproof......but like with all bikes, don't cut corners on oil and filter changes!

People have always said to me that I change my oil unneccesarily......but as I tell them, oil is cheaper than metal! :thumbup:

:welcome:

If the tyres are original, it may be time to change them, regardless of how much tread is left. Also, I'd change the oil and possibly the filters.

Do a search for items such as oil and tyres are we have hundreds of threads on them :thumbup:

:welcome:to our big happy family. You've got a great bike that should give you many trouble free miles. Just keep her serviced! :)

picture.php

picture.php

here you go.. Im working on it as we speak.. Got frame sliders and adjustable levers.. Ill post more when completed.. thanks again.:D

Hi I just became part of the yamaha family. All my friends do yamaha so I do now too.... I just purchase a nice 2007 FZ6 with 15k miles on it. Now being accepted into the forum. I wanted to thank all the guys and girls that take the time to help other yamahaers around the glove....
1st forum question...

Im new to yamaha, is there anything I should keep an eye out or fix before it goes bad on it? I have a honda superhawk and cam tentioner are the #1 problems there.. lol thanks again!!

if the gas tank is too dry, the bike wont run....:BLAA:

and congrats on the choosing the fastest color.

That's two new members in the last week with the best year and the fastest color.
Welcome! :rockon:

Back